Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kaushal All About me

1439762958856.2.jpgHi i’m Kaushal, I come from Kawakawa Primary and I love playing football. My favourite  food is ice cream. I like to do math and my teachers name is Miss Baker. I am 10 years old and I like playing with my friends. I love drawing and playing video games. My favourite colour is blue.

                                        

  Kia ora koutou eta whanau
                                          ko ruapekapeka te maunga
                                          ki taumarere te awa
                                          ko ongaonga te marae
                                          ko ngati hine te hapu
                                          ko ngapuhi te iwi
                                          ko Malti toku mama
                                          ko Bharat toku papa
                                          ko Kaushal toku ingoa

                                          no reira tena koutou tena koutou katoa.

1 comment: