Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Denzel - All About Me

All about me
Hi my name is Denzel. I am 10 years old from Kawakawa Primary School. l am a year 6. l have 5 brothers and me and 2 sisters and my Mum, Dad, Aunty and Nan.
My Pepeha.
kia ora Rautau e ta whanau
ko Ruapekep te maunga
ko taumarere te marae
ko ngati hine te hapu
ko nga puhi te iwi
ko Denzel to ingoa
No reira tena routou tena routou ratoa.
l live in Waiomio and I go to Kawakawa Primary School.
My favourite food is butter chicken.
My favourite sports are Touch, Rugby and soccer.
My favourite subject is P.E.. because it’s outdoors and it’s fun.
This is my first
primary school. l like this school because children are kind and helpful and because my friends go here
and we’ re in the same class.
l hope you like about me.
This is all about me.
😁😁  

No comments:

Post a Comment