Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Fun Run 2018

This year we decided to change our annual cross country to a fun run. The running track was the same, but we added fun obstacles that students could choose to do if they wanted, or just run straight past if they wanted to be more competitive. We dressed in our house colours and invited our whanau to join in the run for 500 extra points. We had an excellent turn out, the best in years, and we all had an awesome time. Here are a few pictures from our day... so much mud!!

 

5 comments:

  1. Kiaora Kawakawa primary,

    My name is Alyssa and I am from st patricks school Greymouth,

    The fun run looks amazing.
    In the holidays I went up to Kerikeri and drove down to Whagarei and actually drove past your school it looks magnificent.

    After the fun run who was the most covered in mud?

    noho iho rā
    tēnā koe Alyssa


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alyssa, thank you for your comment. We think our school is pretty magnificent too :)
      It is hard to say who was the muddiest... I think they were all pretty equally covered (head to toe), although I think I was right up there too after I was ambushed by the muddy monsters haha.

      Delete
  2. Hey my names Leevy from St Patricks school. This looks so fun! We do something like this for our cross country. I have no bad feed back about this.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its looks absolutly fun getting muddy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Kawakawa, It's is very interesting, just like our cross country, were very muddy also.

    ReplyDelete